Back End Software Engineer
5 500 to 7 500 EUR net / month, depending on experience
You are a team-player, a maker, a person with the drive and ambition to create something with global impact. You know how to build technology solutions but see technology as just a means to creating change and not an end to itself. You want an opportunity to be among a team of creators building the next wave of adaptive intelligent products.
As a back end developer at Moshpit you will be working in a self-managed, cross-functional team with a mix of developers, engineers, data scientists, UX designers and product managers. You will broaden your experience of the entire web application design, dev, and devops process, and learn from highly skilled professionals
We would love for you to know the following:
- OAuth, Databases, REST API, Docker
- How to write high-quality and testable code
- Experience in working very closely with the frontend team
- Experience in working in a cross-functional product team and a fast-paced environment
- Start-up experience is a plus
- High level of independence and able to make technical decisions
- Fluent English (B2 minimum, ideally C1)
- Experience in working remotely and in an international environment is a plus
What will be your responsibilities:
- Product development in cross-functional teams with developers, designers, product, content, analytics, sales & market
- Working with quality-mindset from day one
- Developing software for both external and internal users
- Building scalable, user-friendly, and solid solutions
Why work with us?
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to thousands of users and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Unique opportunity to meet and work with exceptional and talented people in a multinational team.
- Direct contact with the founder of the company
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- Possibility to learn from an experienced CTO/tech lead
How we work together:
- A mix of scrum & Kanban
- Code reviews
- 2-week cycle sprints
- An absolute minimum of meetings
- Short daily syncs
We organise ourselves in a nimble and tight cross-functional team consisting of a Product Manager, a UX lead, a Lead engineer and we collaborate across the organisation for content sourcing and creation, insights, marketing, etc. The team is experienced in working remotely with all team members.
What we offer:
- B2B REMOTE contract
- 5 500 to 7 500 EUR net / month, depending on experience
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- 100% remote work
- Long term contract
We invest in everyone we get a chance to work with. With trust, space, love and personalised coaching to make sure you are set up for the work ahead of you. In Moshpit we believe in work-life balance, trust in your fellow colleagues and challenging each other with work a little north of our comfort zone. We celebrate change, curiosity and seeking to understand everyone we work with. Come join us!