Digital Product Designer
5 500 to 7 500 EUR net / month, depending on experience
You are a maker, a person with the drive and ambition to create something with global impact. As a designer at Moshpit you will be working in a self-managed, cross-functional team with a mix of developers, engineers, data scientists, UX designers and product managers. You will broaden your experience of the entire web application design, development and product design process as you will work along and learn from highly skilled professionals.
What profiles are we looking for:
- A storyteller, who enjoys talking to customers, users, running workshops and presenting findings.
- Solid Interaction Design skills that combine systematic approach to design with strong processes and methods
- A genuine interest in digital design and a curious, open-minded approach to new trends and technologies
- Great understanding of interaction, usability and visual design principles
- Experience with collaboration within cross-functional agile teams
- High personal standards for quality and dependability
- High level of independence
- Fluent English (B2 minimum, ideally C1)
- Start-up experience is a plus
- International work experience is a plus
What will be your responsibilities:
- Product design in cross-functional teams with developers, designers, product, content, analytics, sales & market.
- Know how to translate insights into product ideas, measurable experience, goals or prototypes
- Define scope of the product together with the product manager and the team
- Building scalable, user-friendly, and solid solutions
- Working with quality-mindset from day one
Why work with us?
- Unique opportunity to meet and work with talented people in an international team
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to thousands of users and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- We are a people and value driven company focused on creating optimal conditions for quality of work and life balance.
- Report to and learn from an experienced CXO/Senior UX & UI Designers
How we work together:
We organize ourselves in a nimble and tight cross-functional team consisting of a Product Manager, a UX lead, a Lead engineer and we collaborate across the organization for content sourcing and creation, insights, marketing, etc. The team is experienced in working remotely with all team members.
What we offer:
- B2B remote contract
- Salary 5 500 - 7 500 EUR net / month, depending on experience
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- 100% remote work
- Working with a tightly knit senior cross functional team
- Long term contract
We invest in everyone we get a chance to work with. With trust, space, love and personalized coaching we make sure you are set up for the work ahead of you. In Moshpit we believe and practice work-life balance, trust in your colleagues and challenge each other with work a little north of our comfort zone. We celebrate change, diversity, curiosity and seeking to understand everyone we work with as complete humans. We aim to accelerate everyone into the work trajectory they always were destined for but needed a boost to reach and we can’t wait to meet you.